Monday 14 May 2012

My Birthday


For my 11th birthday I had a sleepover weekend with my two best friends.


We played Guitar Hero. It was my first time playing it and it took me a while to get used to it, but it’s a really cool game and we had a lot of fun. My friend Dillan plays it a lot so he’s really good at it.


After that we had Singstar battles. We took turns singing two at a time and at the end of the song the loser of the battle had to take a dare out of the bowl and do it. Some of them were really funny.

Faith had to cry like a baby, and do the splits, and pretend to be a fish.
Dillan had to lick his own foot, and lick the carpet.
Jason had to try and put his feet behind his head.
Dad had to finish every sentence with “because I love you” for 30 minutes.
Shane had to dance like a ballerina.
I had to walk into a wall.
Mum didn’t have to do any dares because no one beat her!







My birthday was a lot of fun, and I got some really cool presents. I got a new cellphone from Mum and Dad and Uncle Aaron bought me a new hockey stick. Dillan gave me a joke book and a Killzone game for PS2. I also got $45 in birthday money from Grandad, Aunty Karla, Jason, and Nana & Pete.

J

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! It lets me know that you're reading.