Wednesday 11 January 2012

First Post


As sort of a New Year's resolution, I've decided to keep a detailed record of the kids' daily happenings this year. 2012 is a big year for us. For Neihana it is his last year at primary school. So this right here, is to be something like an online scrapbook for friends and family to keep in the loop of what he's up to at school, as well as at home and whatever else the year brings to him.

I've sort of got a bit of an idea how it'll look, but as I play around with it, and as the year progresses, I'm sure it'll shape itself. Hopefully those of you interested enough to come this far will enjoy watching Neihana's journey unfold on the pages throughout this year.

Happy 2012 everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love it when you leave me comments! It lets me know that you're reading.